A twist on deviled eggs that incorporates Puerto Rican flavors along with dairy for a delicious and creamy filling.
- Cut each egg lengthwise, then scoop out the yolks into a bowl.
- Add in the yogurt, seasonings, sazon, and salt.
- Mix well until the consistency is smooth enough for piping. Tip: you can use an immersion mixer if you have one
- Pipe filling into each egg and then top with pieces of plantain chips and crumbled queso fresco.
- Lightly dash sazon over the top of the eggs and voila!
Recipe developed by Timna Nwokeji of Life As A Maven.