- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Fry eggs to your liking, making sure to fry enough eggs for each sandwich.
- Cut each Croissant lengthwise and slather with Mayo on each side. Slice tomato to your liking and place on top of Mayo. Slice a generous portion of cheese, and stack. Then add the ham and fried egg.
- Once assembled, place the sandwiches in the oven until the cheese is melted.
- While the sandwiches are in the oven prepare the cheese sauce. In a saucepan over medium-high heat, add the butter and melt. Whisk in the flour and slowly whisk in the milk. Add some dashes of adobo and sazon to flavor. Add in the cheese and mix until the cheese is melted and combined.
- Either drizzle the sandwiches on top or dunk your sandwiches in!
Recipe developed by Timna Nwokeji of Life As A Maven.