- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a standard muffin pan with oil spray and place on a sheet pan to prevent spills.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs with a fork or whisk until frothy, about 1 minute. In a bowl or cup, whisk flour into milk until incorporated. Combine milk mixture, Parmesan, soy sauce, garlic powder and beaten eggs.
- Evenly distribute broccoli and Cheddar in the muffin tins. Fill tins evenly with egg mixture, stirring the bowl twice during the process to prevent settling, and sprinkle bell peppers on top.
- Bake 20 minutes and rotate pan. Continue to bake until the mixture is set in the middle, or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean, about 5-10 minutes*. Frittatas prepared in dark muffin tins may take less time to cook. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before running a knife around the edges of frittatas to release.
- Cool leftovers and store in sealed containers for up to 3 days in the refrigerator or up to 1 month in the freezer.
- To reheat 1 refrigerated frittata, microwave for 45 seconds; to reheat 1 frozen frittata, microwave for 60 seconds until hot in the middle. Serve with remaining 8-ounce glass of milk.
Recipe and image provided by the Milk Life campaign, representing the nation’s milk companies.