This healthy parfait is packed with delicious flavors and the nutrients your body needs like calcium, protein, vitamin C, and more.
Find more recipes that your family will love.
- Heat the 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat in a medium non-stick skillet until just beginning to sizzle.
- Add the apples all at once and cook for 3 minutes until soft, stirring occasionally. Add the maple syrup, pinch of salt, cinnamon, and continue to cook for another 3 minutes, or until the apples soften and brown.
- Add the dried cranberries and continue to cook, stirring frequently, for another 4 minutes until they look soft.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool before assembling the parfaits.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the honey and yogurt mixture and set aside.
- Using a spoon or other utensil, add a layer of yogurt to each glass. Add a thin layer of granola. Add a layer of compote and repeat the process until full. Top with a dollop of yogurt and sprinkle with granola.
- Serve and enjoy! Save any extra in the fridge.
Recipe developed by Alexa Carter.
There aren't currently any comments on this recipe.
Post a Comment