New England Dairy is a non-profit education organization staffed by registered dietitians and other professionals that serves as the voice of our local dairy farmers.
For 100 years, we’ve worked in New England to celebrate all things dairy—farming, food, nutrition, and wellness.
Our vision is to be a catalyst for a vibrant New England dairy community.
Our mission is to champion New England dairy farm families and the nutritious foods they produce.
We do this by:
- Sharing the New England dairy story
- Connecting people to dairy farms
- Supporting youth wellness in schools
- Delivering the latest nutrition and sustainability science to health professionals, scientists, media, child nutrition professionals, and educators
The New England Dairy Team
Registered dietitians and other professionals passionate about real dairy.
Meet the Team
We are overseen by a board of dairy farmers from New England and Eastern New York.
The five New England states we work in are:
- New Hampshire
- Rhode Island
Why is Maine not one of the New England states that we work in?
- There is a state specific organization with their own dairy farmer board that works on behalf of Maine’s dairy farmers–Maine Dairy Promotion Board/Maine Dairy & Nutrition Council.
Why are Eastern New York dairy farmers involved in New England Dairy?
- New Englanders love dairy so much that our neighbors in Eastern New York share milk from their farms with us. Some milk produced on New York dairy farms travels into the New England region to feed and nourish our population.
Thank you for your support. We are proud to be your go-to for all things dairy—farming, food, nutrition, and wellness.
New Name, New Look, Same Dairy Love. Why the Change?
Turning 100 calls for a makeover.