Replace sour cream with Greek yogurt in this delicious Creamy Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas recipe for a healthier version. You’ll never notice the difference!
- Make your green chile sauce (if homemade).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together cooled green chile enchilada sauce with Greek yogurt.
- Mix together shredded chicken, 2 cups of the cheese, b1ack beans and a cup of the green chile yogurt mixture.
- Spray baking dish(es) with olive oil spray.
- Add a little enchilada sauce to the bottom of the baking dish.
- Add chicken mixture to each tortilla, roll.
- Pour remainder of green chile yogurt mixture over the top of the enchiladas.
- Cover with foil and cook for 20 minutes.
- . Uncover, top with the reminder of the cheese and cook another 10 minutes.
- Top with crumbled cotija cheese, toasted pumpkin seeds, chopped cilantro and avocado slices.
Recipe by Michelle Nahom – A Dish of Daily Life.