- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare the broccoli and cheese sauce in the microwave according to package directions; set aside to cool slightly.
- Cook bacon, mushrooms, and green onions in a nonstick skillet over medium heat until bacon is cooked through and mushrooms are tender.
- Scatter bacon mixture in the bottom of the pie shell; place the pie shell on a baking sheet.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk, then stir in the broccoli and cheese sauce along with the Cheddar cheese.
- Pour the custard into the pie shell and bake for 35 to 45 minutes, or until center is just set and a knife blade comes out clean when inserted into the center of the quiche.
- Let cool for at least 10 minutes before cutting into wedges and serving.
Recipe and image provided the Milk Life campaign, representing the nation’s milk companies.