- Spray a full-size steam table pan with pan release spray.
- Layer 12 whole grain tortilla shells on bottom layer of pan.
- Mix 6.25 ounces of ground turkey taco filling, 4 fl. ounces of salsa and 6 ounces of cheese sauce together. Spread mixture over tortillas.
- Repeat steps 2 and 4 three times for a total of 4 layers.
- Sprinkle top layer with remaining cheddar cheese and salsa.
- Place in convection oven at 350° F. for 20 minutes. Bake to reach an internal temperature of 165° F. (CCP)
- Remove and cut into 24 squares.
- Garnish with shredded lettuce.
- Hold at 135° F. (CCP)
- Offer 2 oz. salsa and sour cream as condiments.
Click here for printable bulk recipe PDF
Click here for printable home recipe PDF
PDF includes meal pattern contribution and additional nutritional information