- Rinse drained black beans and corn. Combine with onions and all spices. Add to cheese sauce and blend well.
- In full size steamtable pan, shingle chicken filets. Pour mixed sauce over chicken filets making sure to coat each filet. Marinate for 24 hours. Cover and keep cooled below 41 °F until ready to cook. (CCP)
- When ready to cook, you can keep in the full-size pan chicken is marinated in or you can transfer to a sheet pan.
- Cook at 300 °F and heat until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 °F. Hold at 135 °F or higher. (CCP)
- Just before serving, top 1 chicken filet with 2 oz. sauce and top with fresh chopped tomatoes and cilantro.
Click here for printable bulk recipe PDF
Click here for printable home recipe PDF
PDF includes meal pattern contribution and additional nutritional information