- To make the Peaches-n-Cream: In a food processor or mixer, whip the cream cheese, then add yogurt and diced, drained peaches. Whip until smooth. Store in the refrigerator until ready to use. CCP: Hold at 41°F or below.
- Preheat oven.
- Place waffle sticks on parchment lined sheet pan. Coat waffle sticks on both sides with pan release spray.
- Dust both sides with cinnamon sugar (50% granulated sugar/ 50% ground cinnamon). Alternatively, place waffle stick in a large bowl, spray with pan release and toss with cinnamon sugar.
- Toast waffle sticks at 350ºF for 7 minutes in a conventional oven (or at 325ºF for 5 minutes in a convection oven). CCP: Minimum internal temperature should reach 135°F. CCP: Hold and serve at 135°F or above.
- For service: Using a #8 disher, serve a heaping 1/2 cup of cold Peaches-n-Cream topping with a 1/4 cup (2 oz. slotted spoodle) with 2 hot waffle sticks. CCP: No bare hand contact with ready-to-eat foods.
Click here for printable bulk recipe PDF
Click here for printable home recipe PDF
PDF includes meal pattern contribution and additional nutritional information