- Combine all ingredients, except for cheddar cheese, in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Divide chicken mixture evenly between 2 full size steamtable pans (20 x 12 x 4) and spread evenly.
- Top each pan of chicken mixture evenly with 1-1/2 lbs. cheddar cheese. Bake at 350° F for 15 minutes until temperature reaches 165° F.
- CCP: Hold for hot service at 135° F or higher.
- Portion with a No. 6 scoop.
Click here for printable bulk recipe PDF
Click here for printable home recipe PDF
PDF includes meal pattern contribution and additional nutritional information