- Combine all ingredients, except for cheddar cheese, in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Divide chicken mixture evenly between 2 full size steamtable pans (20 x 12 x 4) and spread evenly.
- Top each pan of chicken mixture evenly with 1-1/2 lbs. cheddar cheese. Bake at 350° F for 15 minutes until temperature reaches 165° F.
- CCP: Hold for hot service at 135° F or higher.
- Portion with a No. 6 scoop.
Click here for printable bulk recipe PDF
Click here for printable home recipe PDF
PDF includes meal pattern contribution and additional nutritional information
There aren't currently any comments on this recipe.
Post a Comment