- Coat two 12 X 20 X 2 inch full size steamtable pans with pan release.
- In a bowl combine oats, yogurt, and brown sugar. Using gloved hands mix well.
- Place ~3 lbs. (2 1/2 quarts—not packed down) of oat mixture into each prepared pan.
- Press out oat mixture evenly in bottom of pan.
- Pour eggs into a large mixing bowl and add cornstarch and sugar.
- Using a stiff whisk, blend until smooth. Note: Floor mixer may be necessary for large batches.
- Add Greek yogurt and stir until blended.
- Place frozen blueberries in full size steamtable pan. Toss with flour. Note: Keep berries frozen until ready to use.
- Gently fold 1 1/2 quarts of blueberries into yogurt mixture; pour approximately 1 gal + 2 cups evenly over crust.
- Bake at 325ºF for 1 hour and 30 minutes in a conventional oven, or 300ºF for 1 hour and 10 minutes in a convection oven. Edges should be slightly brown, while middle will not be set. Note: Put blower on low. CCP: Minimum internal temperature should reach 165°F
- Remove the pan from oven and cover with foil, being sure to fully seal edges of the foil around pan. (This will prevent hot air from entering, which can lead to excess browning.) Bake for another 30 minutes.
- Cool immediately to 41° F. CCP: Cool to 70°F within 2 hours; then to below 41°F within 4 additional hours . Best if prepared 24 hours in advance.
Click here for printable bulk recipe PDF
Click here for printable home recipe PDF
PDF includes meal pattern contribution and additional nutritional information
There aren't currently any comments on this recipe.
Post a Comment