- Combine cheese sauce, jalapeno, red bell pepper, hot sauce, cayenne in half steam table pan. Cover.
- Heat on full steam until product reaches 165 °F for 15 seconds. (CCP)
- Season prepared shredded beef with cumin and garlic powder, place in half steam table pan.
- Heat on full steam until product reaches 165 °F for 15 seconds. Hold warm. (CCP)
- To serve, place 1 cup tater tots in bowl. Top with 1 1/4 oz. shredded beef, 2 1/4 oz. queso, and ¼ cup pico.
Click here for printable bulk recipe PDF
Click here for printable home recipe PDF
PDF includes meal pattern contribution and additional nutritional information
There aren't currently any comments on this recipe.
Post a Comment