These Greek yogurt dipped strawberries are the perfect treat for you and your sweetie!
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Clear out a shelf in the freezer.
- Pour the yogurt into a small bowl.
- Add food coloring to the yogurt, one drop at a time, and mix. Continue adding drops until the desired pink or red color appears.
- Dip to coat each strawberry. Place on the cookie sheet. Ensure the strawberries are spread out and not touching.
- Once all strawberries are dipped, sprinkle with chocolate shavings.
- Freeze uncovered for one hour. Serve chilled.