This is a school meal recipe.
- Wash and dry the spinach. Chop onion, pepper and celery.
- Combine all vegetables in a serving bowl.
- Whisk the red wine vinegar, olive oil, Dijon mustard, salt, pepper,
and garlic together.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the yogurt and add the vinegar mixture quickly. Keep at 41°F or below (CCP) until ready to serve. Put 1 oz. into portion cup.
- Portion 3/4 cup of vegetable mixture into container. Sprinkle bacon and cheese on top and place 1/2 egg cut into 2 wedges on side.
- Garnish with cranberries.
- Serve salad with 1 oz. dressing and 2 dinner rolls.
Click here for printable bulk recipe PDF
PDF includes meal pattern contribution and additional nutritional information