This is a school meal recipe.
- To a chilled bowl combine chicken, peaches, mango, cherries, celery, onion, jalapeno peppers, basil and dill weed and mix together.
- Hold at 41° F or below until ready to combine with sauce (CCP).
- In a blender, add mayonnaise, yogurt, sour cream, pepper, salt and mustard. Blend on a low speed until smooth. Add lemon juice and increase speed to high for 10 seconds.
- Chill sauce for at least 3 minutes at 41°F or less (CCP).
- Add the sauce to the chicken mixture and toss to blend together.
- Hold at 41° F or less (CCP) until ready to serve. 6. Serve #12 scoop on Kaiser or pretzel sub roll.
Click here for printable bulk recipe PDF
PDF includes meal pattern contribution and additional nutritional information