- Drain and rinse well black beans and corn.
- Combine beans, corn, onions, jalapenos and spices. Add cheese sauce and blend until all ingredients are mixed together.
- Place meatballs in full size steamtable pan. Pour mixed sauce over the meatballs making sure to coat all.
- Marinate for 24 hours. Cover and hold at 41 °F or less until ready to cook. (CCP)
- Cook at 300 °F and heat until the internal temperature of the meatballs reaches 165 °F. (CCP)
- Serve 4 meatballs and ½ cup sauce on top of 1 oz. tortilla chips.
- Top with 1 tbsp. tomato and 2 tsp. cilantro.
Click here for printable bulk recipe PDF
Click here for printable home recipe PDF
PDF includes meal pattern contribution and additional nutritional information
There aren't currently any comments on this recipe.
Post a Comment