- Drain and rinse well black beans and corn.
- Combine beans, corn, onions, jalapenos and spices. Add cheese sauce and blend until all ingredients are mixed together.
- Place meatballs in full size steamtable pan. Pour mixed sauce over the meatballs making sure to coat all.
- Marinate for 24 hours. Cover and hold at 41 °F or less until ready to cook. (CCP)
- Cook at 300 °F and heat until the internal temperature of the meatballs reaches 165 °F. (CCP)
- Serve 4 meatballs and ½ cup sauce on top of 1 oz. tortilla chips.
- Top with 1 tbsp. tomato and 2 tsp. cilantro.
Click here for printable bulk recipe PDF
Click here for printable home recipe PDF
PDF includes meal pattern contribution and additional nutritional information