This is a school meal recipe.
- In a bowl, combine sugar with 1/2 cup of the ground cinnamon and set aside.
- Pour apple juice on sheet pan. Coat both sides of the tortillas with the juice.
- Sprinkle cinnamon/sugar mixture on both sides of tortilla and allow to rest on sheet pan.
- Add cream cheese, mango, Jalapeno peppers, basil, and salt to a food processor. Blend together for 1 minute and scrape the side of the bowl.
- Toast remaining cinnamon and cumin for 3 minutes in the oven. Add to the blender along with honey. Process for another minute and scrape bowl.
- Refrigerate at 41°F or less until firm.
- To each tortilla shell, add 1 oz. mozzarella cheese, a #12 scoop cream cheese mixture, and 3 oz. peaches.
- Roll each tortilla as follows:
- Fold the sides to the center as to touch the filling.
- Fold the bottom towards the top halfway to cover the filling.
- Roll the rest of the way.
- Place the rolled tortillas in a shallow baking pan with the seams down. Spray the tops of tortilla with pan release spray.
- Bake at 350°F for 12-14 minutes until the filling reaches 140°F (CCP).
Click here for printable bulk recipe PDF
PDF includes meal pattern contribution and additional nutritional information