- Preheat oven.
- Prepare muffin batter according to manufacturer’s recommendations.
- In a large bowl combine shredded cheese, onion powder, garlic powder and prepared muffin batter.
- Spray a 4 oz. muffin pan with pan-release spray.
- Using a #16 disher, place 2 oz. of muffin batter in each tin.
- Press down center of muffin batter, making a small well in the center. Place 1 tablespoon (1/2 oz.) of liquid egg in the well of the batter in each muffin tin.
- Bake at 375ºF for 15 – 18 minutes in a conventional oven (or at 350ºF) for 12 – 15 minutes in a convection oven) or until golden brown. CCP: Minimum internal temperature should reach 165°F.
- CCP: Hold and serve at 135°F or above. Alternatively, chill and store frozen for up to 30 days.
Click here for printable bulk recipe PDF
Click here for printable home recipe PDF
PDF includes meal pattern contribution and additional nutritional information