- Place fish sticks on a lined sheet pan. Cook:
Conventional Oven at 350 °F for 20 minutes.
Convection oven at 350 °F for 15 minutes.
Heat to 145 °F or higher for at least 15 seconds. (CCP) Hold for hot service at 135 °F or higher. (CCP)
- In a food processor blend chipotle peppers in adobo until completely liquify.
- Mix plain yogurt, buttermilk together. Add Chipotle peppers. Mix until ingredients are well incorporated.
- Transfer sauce into squeeze bottles. Hold at 41 °F or less. (CCP)
- When ready to serve: place 3 fish sticks in a tortilla, add 1/8 cup of coleslaw mix. Serve approximately 3 oz. of yogurt chipotle sauce with a wedge of lime with tacos.
- Optional: garnish with chopped cilantro
Click here for printable bulk recipe PDF
Click here for printable home recipe PDF
PDF includes meal pattern contribution and additional nutritional information