- Rinse all beans in cold water and drain well.
- Combine all beans together.
- Combine yogurt and lime juice in mixing bowl. Add pepper, onion, garlic dill, chipotle powder and cilantro. Blend well.
- Combine yogurt mixture and BBQ sauce. Mix until blended.
- Pour mixture over beans. Toss lightly to combine.
- CCP: Chill to 41° F or lower within 4 hour. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Click here for printable bulk recipe PDF
Click here for printable home recipe PDF
PDF includes meal pattern contribution and additional nutritional information