- Preheat oven to 400° F. Spray a steam table pan with pan release.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked rice, carrots, corn, spinach, beans, pineapple juice, mozzarella cheese, salt and black pepper.
- In a separate bowl, combine soft cream cheese and yogurt until fully incorporated.
- Add cream cheese mixture with the rice mixture and combine.
- Place rice mixture in a prepared steam table pan and top with parmesan cheese. Bake in the oven until parmesan cheese is golden brown.
- Hold at 135° F. or warmer. (CCP)
- Serve a 6 oz. portion using a #6 scoop.
Click here for printable bulk recipe PDF
Click here for printable home recipe PDF
PDF includes meal pattern contribution and additional nutritional information