- Mix seasoning and panko or bread crumbs in a large bowl.
- Place yogurt in a separate large bowl.
- Set up breading station with both bowls and a parchment lined sheet pan. Spray parchment with pan spray to keep fish from sticking.
- Dredge fish in yogurt and then roll in breadcrumbs.
- Place on sheet pan. Bake for 20 minutes at 350° F in conventional and 15 minutes at 325° F for convection oven.
- CCP: Heat to 135° F or higher. CCP: Hold for hot service at 135° F or higher.
- Best results with batch cooking. Product will become soggy if held too long.
Click here for printable bulk recipe PDF
Click here for printable home recipe PDF
PDF includes meal pattern contribution and additional nutritional information