- Toast quinoa and cinnamon in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring often.
- Cook until quinoa is golden and cinnamon is fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Add milk, water, and brown sugar, bring to a simmer, and cover.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and cook until liquid is absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Fold in chopped apple, raisins, and walnuts and let stand a few minutes, covered, to heat through.
- Serve with additional milk.
Recipe and image provided by the Milk Life campaign, representing the nation’s milk companies.