- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together yogurt, honey, and vanilla. Add chai tea concentrate and whisk together until smooth.
- Fill popsicle molds with yogurt mixture and place in freezer for four hours, or until completely frozen.**
- When ready to serve, run popsicle molds under warm water to loosen the popsicles. Remove and serve immediately.
* For the chai tea concentrate, can substitute 2 decaf chai tea teabags steeped in 1 cup water. Add 1 1⁄2 tbsp. honey and let cool before adding to yogurt.
** Layer chai tea concentrate and yogurt in popsicle molds for a fun striped look–freeze each layer for 30 minutes before adding the next.
- To make matcha green tea latte yogurt popsicles, simply add 1 tbsp matcha green tea powder to 3 cups yogurt with 3 tbsp honey and 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- Use any tea bag variety, like rooibos or earl gray, in place of chai to make various tea latte popsicles.