Enjoy this frittata with any vegetables you already have on hand. Swap out the greens or add in the vegetables that you prefer. It is a great way to use up leftovers to create a new meal.
Find more recipes that your family will love.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix yogurt, herbs, half of the garlic, lemon juice, and 1/2 tsp. salt in a small bowl.
- Lightly whisk eggs and remaining 1 tsp. salt in a medium bowl. Add 1/2 cup yogurt sauce and stir just a couple of times (do not completely incorporate). Cover and reserve the rest of the yogurt sauce.
- Heat oil in a 10″ oven-safe nonstick pan over medium heat on the stovetop. Add remaining garlic and 1/2 cup cooked potatoes stirring occasionally until the garlic has softened and potatoes are crisped about 2-3 minutes.
- Add spinach, stirring occasionally, just until warmed through and wilted if the greens were raw. Add egg mixture and cook, shaking pan occasionally, until sides are just beginning to set, 5–7 minutes.
- Transfer pan to oven and bake frittata until puffed and set, 18–20 minutes. Immediately slide onto a cutting board or plate to cool.
- Cut frittata into 4 wedges and serve with remaining herb yogurt sauce alongside. Optional: top off with shredded cheese of choice.
Recipe developed by Alexa Carter.
There aren't currently any comments on this recipe.
Post a Comment