- In separate microwave-safe bowls, microwave half of the berries and mango for 90 seconds. Mash with a fork.
- Add 1 cup of yogurt to each bowl of fruit. Stir to combine.
- In a parchment paper-lined 9×13 inch dish, alternate sections of colored yogurt. Run a knife through the dish to create a marbling effect.
- Top with reserved fruit and sprinkle coconut.
- Freeze for 2 hours. Remove from tray and break into pieces. Eat immediately or store in an airtight container in the freezer.
There aren't currently any comments on this recipe.
Post a Comment