- Preheat oven to 350°F; lightly coat an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with nonstick spray.
- In a bowl, toss together the oats, dried fruit, sugar, coconut, walnuts, salt, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a second bowl blend together the honey, olive oil, almond butter, milk, and vanilla.
- Pour honey mixture over the oat mixture and stir until completely coated.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and press firmly. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until beginning to brown and turn bubbly.
- Remove from oven, let stand for 10 minutes, then cut while still warm. Let cool completely before removing from the pan.
- Store in air tight container. Bars will last up to a week.
Recipe and image provided by the Milk Life campaign, representing the nation’s milk companies.