- Preheat oven to 400 F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Transfer asparagus to baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Roast for 10-15 minutes, or until tender.
- Heat butter over medium-low heat in pan or griddle.
- Assemble sandwiches dividing the Brie and asparagus. Spread 1 Tablespoon of pesto on each slice of bread for each sandwich.
- Place sandwiches on pan or griddle and cook for about 5 minutes on each side, or until bread is golden-brown and cheese is melted.