What makes this dip version 2.0? Greek yogurt! Serve up a football fan favorite that you can feel good about.
- Preheat the oven to 350⁰F. Oil a 9×13-inch dish.
- Over medium heat, cook the chicken in a saucepan until white. Allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients. Once cooled, stir in the chicken.
- Spread the mixture evenly into the prepared 9×13-inch dish. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Once cooled, serve with tortilla chips, grilled whole-grain pita, and carrot and celery sticks.