A farm-fresh heirloom tomato salad with crumbled blue cheese, and a rich marinade to tie the flavors together.
- Combine all wet ingredients, plus shallot, chives, and garlic. Give it a quick whisk.
- Cut tomatoes in half, quarters, or whichever makes sense to pile together nicely and absorb marinade. Place in a bowl, add vinaigrette and toss. Cover and chill in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or for up to 4 hours.
- Remove marinated tomatoes from fridge, add the minced chives and give them a quick toss.
- Toss the baby arugula, fennel, and micro herbs. Add the marinated tomatoes.
- Garnish salad with crumbles of Jasper Hill Farm Blue Cheese and any remaining vinaigrette.