- Heat a griddle to 350°F.
- In a bowl, stir the pancake mix, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, milk and eggs together until just blended (a few lumps are okay).
- Lightly coat griddle with nonstick spray, then pour 1/3 cup batter per pancake onto griddle.
- When the pancakes appear dry on the edges and bubbles appear on the surface, turn over with a spatula and continue to cook until done.
- Serve warm with Apple-Maple Syrup and a glass of milk.
- In a large skillet melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the apple and sauté, stirring often, until apples are soft but not mushy, about 3 minutes.
- Add the maple syrup, bring to a simmer, and remove from heat.
Recipe and image provided by the Milk Life campaign, representing the nation’s milk companies.
There aren't currently any comments on this recipe.
Post a Comment