This is a school meal recipe.
- Mix yogurt with all spices. Set aside
- Mix cooked chicken with hot sauce. Stir until evenly coated. Set aside.
- Clean celery. Remove tops and cut into 6 inch sticks.
- Using an 8-9 oz. clear cup, layer:
- 1/2 cup ranch flavored yogurt
- 1 oz. chicken mixture
- 1 oz. Cheddar cheese
- Place 4 celery sticks into cups
Click here for printable bulk recipe PDF
PDF includes meal pattern contribution and additional nutritional information
There aren't currently any comments on this recipe.
Post a Comment