- Add all ingredients to a large slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 3 hours or until heated through. Monitor to make sure it doesn’t boil.
- Turn slow cooker to warm setting and cook for another 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Stir again right before serving and taste.
- (Optional) Dip rims of cups in caramel sauce and then in graham cracker crumbs. Top with fresh whipped cream and caramel syrup if desired. For extra cheer, top with gingerbread cookies.
There aren't currently any comments on this recipe.
Post a Comment