For the cheese sauce:
- Combine shredded cheese, butter, and milk in a saucepan over low heat slowly until well blended.
For the pasta:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Add the pasta.
- Cook the pasta until it’s just barely al dente.
- Drain and immediately transfer the hot pasta to a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Cut up the cream cheese and stir into pasta until melted.
- Pour cheese sauce over pasta and stir.
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
There aren't currently any comments on this recipe.
Post a Comment