- In a 1 quart sauce pan, cook asparagus in two cups of boiling water until tender.
- Add onion and celery salt, cook until onions are soft.
- Puree asparagus mixture in a blender
- In the same sauce pan, melt butter and add flour, cook flour until golden brown.
- Whisk milk and cream into butter and flour mixture. Stir until mixture thickens.
- Add asparagus mixture from blender, mix all together in saucepan until smooth.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Recipe courtesy of Mapleline Farm
There aren't currently any comments on this recipe.
Post a Comment