- Add buffalo sauce and ranch dressing to the instant pot. Add chicken. Close the instant pot and place the pressure valve in the sealed position. SET to cook for 15 minutes on MEAT/STEW function.
- When done, quick-release the pressure. Open the lid once pressure inside the pot is completely released. (Check manufacturer’s manual for safe operating directions)
- Using 2 forks shred the chicken. You can also use a hand mixer on low speed to shred the chicken.
- Add cream cheese and 1/2 cup colby jack and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese (**reserve 1/4 cup of each cheese) to the Instant Pot. Mix until melted and completely combined.
- *Pre-heat oven to broil.
- Transfer the dip to an oven safe baking dish. Add remaining shredded cheese over the top of the dip. Place in oven and broil for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and top with chopped green onions (optional). Serve warm with bread, chips, celery or carrot sticks.
*Broiling is optional. You can serve the dip straight out of the Instant Pot as well, without broiling.
**If you don’t plan to broil the dip, add all the shredded cheese and mix well.