- Preheat broiler. Beat egg, 1 tablespoon milk, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl; set aside. Mix cranberry sauce and BBQ sauce together in a second bowl; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in an 8-inch ovenproof nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add turkey, potatoes, and bell pepper, and sauté until bell pepper is soft, about 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Pour egg mixture over the turkey mixture and cook gently until egg is set around the edges, carefully running a spatula around the sides periodically to loosen. When the edges are set, place under broiler until top is puffed and cooked.
- Sprinkle with chopped green onion. Toast bread. Place toast on a serving plate, spread toast with cranberry mixture, then slide the omelet onto the toast.
- Serve immediately with remaining 8-ounce glass of milk.
- Optional: Top with other Thanksgiving favorites including: gravy and stuffing.
Recipe and image provided the by Milk Life campaign, representing the nation’s milk companies. MilkLife