Get festive with this simple gingerbread latte that only takes minutes to whip up and is an excellent source of calcium and protein. Follow the milk instruction for a coffee-free option that all can enjoy without the added caffeine for any time of the day. This recipes pairs nicely at breakfast with our classic eggnog French toast.
- In a measuring cup, combine the espresso, spices, and molasses. Use a whisk to combine the spices and the espresso and divide between two mugs.
- Steam or froth the milk in a milk frother (or just warm it on the stove if a frother isn’t available)
- Divide the milk between two mugs and serve immediately.
- Combine all of your spices and molasses into a cold cup of milk and use a mixer to combine.
- Use a milk frother to make the Gingerbread milk foamy for your kids. (or just warm it on the stove if a frother isn’t available, and give it a shake in a jar for a similar consistency)
- Top with whipped cream and extra cinnamon for extra flavor.
Recipe developed by Alexa Carter.