Simple, easy and delicious, this Spinach Quiche with Artichokes and Roasted Red Peppers is perfect for an everyday breakfast or holiday brunch. Serve with a side of fruit or salad.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a food processor, blend the ricotta salata cheese, cottage cheese, chopped green onions, olive oil, dried basil, pepper and garlic salt together until smooth.
- Add eggs and light cream; blend again until smooth.
- Layer your spinach at the bottom of the pastry shell, then add chopped artichoke hearts and roasted red peppers on top. Hold aside a little bit of roasted red peppers if you’d like to add a bit of color to the top.
- Pour egg mixture over the top of the vegetables.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until toothpick inserts into the center cleanly.
- Let quiche sit for about 10 minutes before cutting.
Recipe by Michelle Nahom – A Dish of Daily Life