- In a large skillet, over medium heat, cook the bacon until crisp, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towels.
- You should have about 2 tablespoons of bacon drippings; if necessary, supplement with olive oil. Increase heat to medium-high. Season scallops with ¾ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper; cook until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
- Add the onion to the drippings in the skillet and cook until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add the potatoes, wine, broth, and cream; cover partially and reduce heat. Simmer gently until the potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes.
- Add the scallops and corn and simmer gently to heat through. Sprinkle with the parsley and bacon.
Adapted from Real Simple
There aren't currently any comments on this recipe.
Post a Comment