- In a small dish, combine butter and sriracha. Stir until well mixed.
- Spread the sriracha butter on one side of each of the four slices of bread.
- Place 2 slices of bread butter side down.
- Beginning with cheeses, layer the remaining ingredients on top of the bread.
- Place the remaining slices of bread (butter side up) on top of the finished sandwiches.
- Place a grill pan or fry pan over medium heat for several minutes until hot.
- Carefully transfer the sandwiches to the pan and cook for 4-5 minutes per side or until bread is browned. Serve immediately.