- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly coat a 2-qt. baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Combine the granola, dried cranberries, walnuts, milk, and spices in a small bowl. Let stand for 10 minutes to help absorb the milk.
- Arrange the apples, peeled side up, in the baking dish and evenly divide the granola among the cavities of the apples.
- Cover the dish and bake the apples for 30 minutes; remove the foil and bake another 15 to 20 minutes or until tender when pierced with the tip of a sharp knife.
- Transfer each apple to a shallow serving bowl and drizzle each with a teaspoon of honey and additional ½ cup of milk per apple.
Recipe and image provided the Milk Life campaign, representing the nation’s milk companies.
There aren't currently any comments on this recipe.
Post a Comment