Cozy up with this comforting rose latte. Enjoy hot or iced! 🌹💕
- Pour milk into a sauce pan, add the dry rose petals and place on medium flame.
- Add cardamom powder and sugar to milk.
- Gently stir the milk and bring to a gentle boil.
- Add one teaspoon of beetroot powder per mug.
- Place a strainer on mug and pour hot milk into the mug.
- Mix well to combine milk and beetroot powder.
- Top with a few dry rose petals.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
- Follow steps 1 through 3 above.
- Before mixing milk with beetroot powder, chill milk in fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Pour chilled milk into mug and mix well with one teaspoon of beetroot powder.
- Pour over ice and enjoy!