Our take on a cozy London Fog Tea Latte also known as an Earl Grey Tea Latte. 💜☕
- Brew Earl Grey tea and lavender together, and steep for about 3 minutes (or according to tea instructions).
- While tea is steeping, heat 1 cup of milk in saucepan over medium-low until it is simmering but not boiling.
- If using frother, once milk is heated, froth milk while still in saucepan.
- Once the tea and lavender have steeped for long enough, remove tea bag and strain out the lavender.
- Stir in sugar and vanilla extract to the tea and add frothed milk on top.
- (Optional) Sprinkle extra dried lavender on top of latte for a fun finishing touch!