Register now for our Chill Out with Cold Milk Webinar | May 11, 2021 2-3pm
This webinar will:
- Explain the nutrient contributions of milk in the diet and why it is included in the school meal patterns.
- Describe where milk comes from and how it is protected along the path from farm to school.
- Identify how to properly receive, store, and serve milk to protect its safety and flavor in their school.
Featured speaker: Lonnie Burt, MS, RD, CD-N Senior Food & Child Nutrition Director, Hartford Public Schools
Registrants from CT, MA, NH, RI and VT will receive a free Chill Out with Cold Milk toolkit via mail. Webinar attendees have two chances to win:
- All attendees who submit a webinar evaluation will be entered to win a milk cooler barrel or insulated milk tote.
- All schools who complete and submit our Milk Temperature Survey between May 11 and May 31st will be entered to win a new refrigerated milk cooler. Link to Milk Temperature Survey coming soon.
Approval for 1.0 hour of CPE pending from the School Nutrition Association and the Commission on Dietetic Registration.