- Coat a nonstick skillet with nonstick spray; heat over medium.
- Add the sausage, onion, red pepper, and sweet potato and cook, covered, stirring often, until vegetables are tender (test a chunk of sweet potato to be sure).
- Meanwhile, beat eggs with 2 tablespoons milk in a small bowl until blended.
- When the vegetables are tender, transfer them to a plate. Return the skillet to the burner, add the egg mixture and cook, stirring often, until eggs are softly scrambled.
- Off heat, stir in spinach, reserved sausage mixture, salt, and pepper. Serve immediately with a toasted English muffin half, and side of blueberries.
Recipe and image provided the Milk Life campaign, representing the nation’s milk companies. MilkLife