Enjoy Star Wars Day the Right Way
This day is no ordinary one my friends. For the fellow Star Wars fans like myself, we’re excited to celebrate May 4th, as in May The 4th Be With You – aka Star Wars Day! (Insert Darth Vader breathing noise)
So kick back, relax and enjoy your movie marathon with your own Star Wars Galaxy Blue Milk, compliments of StarWars.com!
Trust us, you don’t have to use the force to handle making this delicious dairy treat.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 & 1/2 cups of real milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- blue food gel dye
With your ingredients in hand, all you have to do is stir together the milk, sugar, and vanilla.
When the sugar is fully dissolved, add drops of food dye to your desired color and stir until completely blended.
Keep refrigerated until you’re ready to serve.
Now, you’re ready to defend the galaxy from the evil Sith!
- Switch up the colors to match your favorite Star Wars characters! Green for Yoda, red for Darth Maul – you get the idea!
- Use your blue milk as the base for other delicious dairy beverages:
- Add frozen bananas, blueberry, and Greek yogurt to your blue milk – blend it up for a space smoothie.
- Blend up your blue milk with your favorite ice cream to make a milkshake dessert.
- Or add blue milk to your morning coffee for a warm pick-me-up.