New Fuel Up to Play 60 Learning Plans for the Classroom
Now you can incorporate Fuel Up to Play 60 into your school year learning plan and they align with national standards too! You’ll find lessons that help students understand things that matter like staying active and healthy, being mindful and pitching in to make the planet greener.
- Focus on STEM learning, including Health, Science, Agriculture and SEL topics.
- Align with national standards for grades 6-8* in science, social emotional learning, and health education.
- Include a focus on agriculture and environmental sustainability.
- Contain step by step instructions, activities and assignments, printouts, and more!
Current lessons include:
- Fuel Your Game Day-Every Day is Game Day
- Farmers Fuel the World!
- Healthy Food, Healthy Mind, Healthy Body
- NEW Farmers Celebrate Earth Day, Every Day!
*Lessons are also appropriate to use with high school students.