National Latinx and Hispanic Heritage Month takes place September 15th through October 15th. It’s a time dedicated to honor and celebrate the rich history and culture of Latinx and Hispanic Americans.
Our Latinx and Hispanic communities are essential within the agriculture industry from the farm throughout our entire supply chain.
Milk is also a key ingredient in several Hispanic and Latinx dishes. As Chef Claudette Zepeda says “La leche es como la mamá de los ingredients” which translates to “Milk is like the mother of ingredients.”
English subtitles can be turned on for the below video.
Check out the links below to find events, get recipes, and virtual resources for celebrating National Latinx and Hispanic Heritage Month:
- Chef Claudette’s Tamales De Carnitas
- Chef Claudette’s Arroz con Leche
- Salvadoran Quesadilla
- Cuban-Style Flan
- Puerto Rican Style Deviled Eggs
- 4 Cheese Pastelon | Puerto Rican Style Lasagna
Events & Resources
- Click here to find Hispanic Heritage Month events in your New England state
- 16 Ways to celebrate National Hispanic Heritage Month in Boston
- Virtual Resources for Celebrating National Hispanic Heritage Month
English subtitles embedded in the below video.